Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photo Session and P&L District

This weekend was fun and exciting! On Sat, I did a photo shoot...the first one of 2008! Lynsey recommended me for maternity pictures since she was happy with hers. Angela and Dustin came over to the house and we did a shoot. It was a lot of fun! They both were very nice and photogenic! I was very happy with the end results! Here are a few examples. Also, you can check out more from them if you click under my links on the right side of this page.
Sat night, Cody came over and went with Michael and I to the Power and Light District. It is a neat area and you should check it out if you haven't already. We hung out at McFadden's and also the center area. It's a great place to people watch!









Sunday, Michael and Cody played with fire trying to burn our burn pile. There were a ton of leaves and sticks in it. It also has some dirt and very dense, wet leaves...so it's not all gone. Actually, as of today (Wed), it's still smoking...

I worked on editing Angela's pictures, which is what I like doing best! We ended up going to dinner at Jazz, and then watching the movie Baby Mama...pretty funny! It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could get pregnant again so you could take pregnancy pictures for me. That just doesn't seem like a good enough reason. :)