Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy, busy...

Friday was exciting for me...I got my yearly bonus and raise! Now, it's burning a hole in my pocket. You may see pictures of a new stove on here soon... That night, Michael and I went to Bonefish Grill for date night. It is somewhat pricey, but delicious!

Sat, Lynsey met me at my house and we headed to a Tupperware party. I have never been to one and am excited to get my order! After that, I had a facial appt. and did a little shopping. That night Lynsey, Jeff, Dana, and Cliff met at our house and then we went over to Steph's and Kristi's. From there, we all went to the P&L district. It was packed, we had an alright time.



Sunday, Michael and I worked in our yard all afternoon picking up sticks and leaves! It still needs a lot of work, but we are making progress. Too bad with the wind the next day, there are now more sticks to pick up! We'll get there eventually.

After work on Monday, I got a call from my mom. My dad and her were at Nebraska Furniture Mart looking at bar stools for their kitchen. We ended up meeting them out there and then ate at Jazz. It was really good and fun to share with my parents!

No comments: