Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!

I love holidays! It's always so exciting to celebrate and spend it with family. It's too bad that we don't get longer off, but oh well...guess that's what happens when you get out of college! Although, I'm really jealous of all the spring breakers right now! I want to go somewhere too!

Friday was great because I had the day off! Lynsey, Tyler, and I met Michael and his work friends for lunch. That was fun, and I can't believe how cute Tyler is. He is now saying lots of words and it's super cute! That night, Michael and I ended up finishing our sanding on the cabinets. I really like the effect of it. Here's a picture once they were painted black, and then one with the sanding... We now only have the clear coat to put on and then hang the doors! I can taste the finish line.








Sat, Michael worked and I got some things done. That night, we headed to Horton. It was fun to hang out with the family. Too bad it's always a rushed trip. We had Easter lunch at my Aunt's house after church and then headed to Michael's parents. We had another good meal there! It was a good day with lots of goodies!

No comments: