Monday, March 3, 2008

Ready for Spring...

Friday, I met Michael and some of the guys he works with out for happy hour. One of them brought his wife, so it was nice to have a girl there! It was a good low-key night.

Sat, Dana and I went shopping! I needed some things for spring....I'm so tired of this cold weather. It was great to have a couple nice days, even if it was crazy windy! Anyways, I found several cute clothes that I can't wait to wear once it turns nice out again. That evening, Michael, Dana, and I went over to our friend Lisa's house. She had a small party and we had a lot of fun just hanging out.








Sunday, Michael and I bought a new kitchen table! I'm super excited...I've had this one picked out for almost a year. It won't be in for a couple weeks, so you'll have to wait for pictures of it until then! Yea, more grown-up furniture for us! That evening, we headed over to Jason and Morgan's new house. The just got the keys on Friday night. They had been working on it all weekend. It looks great and I'm excited to be close to their house!

No comments: