Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Play

This weekend was my sister's winter play at school. Michael and I were suppose to go Friday and stay til Sun, but Michael ended up getting sick on Friday. So I stayed in KC Friday night, Dana and I saw 27 dresses...it was really cute! Dana just started working at KCM with me and lives close by...so it will be fun to hang out with her!

Sat, I headed to Horton and hung out with my family. That night we went to the play, and then my brother and I went to the local bar, The Wagon Wheel. It was fun, some of my classmates were there that I hadn't seen in awhile. Sunday, we went out to eat after church to celebrate my brother and Chelsie's engagement! Then, I headed back to KC. Oh, and dad wore his shirt and tie we gave him for Christmas. He looks pretty good!






Luckily, Michael felt better yesterday. We ended up going to eat at Jazz with Jason and Morgan. It was a busy weekend, but fun.

No comments: