Monday, April 14, 2008

Receptions, Horton, and Stoves...

Well, just to let everyone that's in suspense know...I did win my work bracket and walked away with $120! I never win anything, so it's a huge thing. Ok, now on with important stuff:


Friday, we went to our friends' wedding reception at Zona Rosa. Chad and Tiffany live out in CA and got married in Mexico last Oct. It was great to see them, and hang out with our friends! We need to get out to CA and visit them!

Sat, Michael and I headed to Horton. It was my sister's last high school play. She did a great job. We'll miss going to them...maybe we'll see some of her in college. Now, she just needs to pick where she's going to go! After the play, Chelsie (my soon to be sister-in-law) high-lighted and cut my hair. She did a great job! It is actually blonder than it looks..I think the lighting/shower curtain makes it look darker and redder than it is. Chelsie graduates cosmetology school in June. Jason graduates this May, they'll be getting married towards the end of Sept! Can't wait for the wedding!













Sunday, we went to church and had dinner. Then, we headed back to KC. Our stove was in, so we went to Sears and picked it up! I love it! We have only cooked one meal on it so far, but it's fantastic. There's so many burners on top. Also, the middle oval one can be changed out for a griddle! You hopefully can tell in the pictures. It also has a convection oven, a warming drawer, and other options that I don't know how to use yet! It makes me want to cook all the time! We'll see how long that feeling lasts... =)








ee

No comments: