Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bowling and Parties..

Friday, our friend Russell was in town, so we decided to go bowling. Twelve of us met up at Park Lanes for cosmic bowling. We had a good time, wish I had taken pictures! And, I broke over 100 both games!

Sat, Michael worked and I ran errands. Cody hung out and kept me company as I ran all over town getting things done! It was nice to have help! That night, Michael headed to Lake Perry to celebrate his dad's birthday. I was sad to miss it, but had a wedding shower for a friend of mine. I went over to Kristin's and had fun at her wine and cheese party. I don't know much about wine, but found a concord wine that was wonderful! After the party, we ended up going out to Raoul's Velvet Room. It was nice to have a girl's night!




Sunday, Michael and I worked on the yard some more. We finally finished picking up leaves! Now, we have a massive burn pile that we need to light on fire soon! Anyone up for a bonfire?

No comments: