Sunday, April 6, 2008

Family and Kitchen...

This was a fun weekend. Friday, Michael and I went to Granny's Chicken Ranch for date night. It's has pretty good home-style food. It's new out at the Legend's area.
Sat, Michael worked on a car that he bought from his work. It's an Audi that he got a great price on, although it needs lots of work to get it running and in good condition. But, it shouldn't be a problem since he's trained on them and can get parts for a good price. He should be able to make a good profit on it!
That night, we went to Jason and Morgan's for a family night. It was fun, we ordered pizza in and watched the KU game. It was exciting, and thankfully for my bracket, they won! So far, I've been in first place at work...I never win anything, so I'm super excited! I'll be in the top places if KU wins the championship...so we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Today, we got some things done. Michael worked on the lawn mower and I picked up more sticks. We had a crazy windy day this last week and it left lots of debris in our yard. Cody ended up coming over to hang out. We went to Sears with him and bought a new stove! I'm so excited, but a little disappointed...it won't come in until Thursday. Guess I'll have to wait a few days. I'll post pictures of it then. Here's some pictures of the kitchen as of now... We still need to paint underneath the cabinets, put another clear coat on and put up the handles. Also, we need to put up the curtain above the sink. Before and After:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is incredible! I love it!!