Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hero and a Bach Party

This was an exciting weekend! Friday night, Michael had guy's night. So, I invited Dana over for a girl's night. We had a blast. We ordered in pizza and played guitar hero! (Oh, by the way, I forgot to post that I ordered the game and two guitars for Michael from ebay. I got a good deal, and he was so surprised and excited!) It was great, and we took pictures!






Sat, Michael and I ran errands. That night, I had a bach party to go to for Kristin. We had so much fun. We had food and presents at her house, then a limo came and picked us up to go out. We hit the Power and Light District. The limo service got our names on a couple lists at the bars, so we didn't have to wait in line. We were VIP's! My favorite was Howl at the Moon. It's a great place where they get the crowd to participate in the fun. I think she had a great time.






Sunday, Michael worked outside and I took Lola to the dog park to meet up with Steph and Badger. Lola loves all the other dogs, people, the water, and not being on a leash! It went great until we were on our way back towards the entrance. All the sudden I couldn't see her. We looked all over for her...by the entrance, back by the water.... We headed towards the entrance again....and see her on a leash held by two park police! Oh, how embarrassing....guess she ran through the tree line a ways! They were really nice and said she was great and loved riding in the cop car~ they have an opening for a canine dog in their unit! Maybe Lola needs to start making a living...hum...j/k! She slept so good that night!

Yesterday was Michael and I's 1st wedding anniversary! We went and ate at Bonefish. It was a good night. Can't believe it's been a whole year! It was a great one!

No comments: