Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Wedding, A Reunion, and A Birthday...

This weekend was super busy and full of fun! Friday evening, Michael and I went to our friends' wedding. Aaron and Kristin were married at the Grand Loft in Osawatomie, KS. We went early and checked into our hotel and headed to the wedding. Unfortunually, we got followed the wrong directions and ended up in Paola and then back to Osawatomie to the wedding. But, it worked out ok, we did make it there even if we were a little late... The wedding was beautiful and they looked so happy! Kristin looked gorgeous in her dress! And, the reception was so much fun! It was great to celebrate with them and get to see all our friends!

Sat morning, we went back to Shawnee. We took it easy the rest of the day. That night, we headed to Morgan and Jason's for a pizza and movie night. If you haven't see Juno, you should! It's pretty good! Also, thanks to them for watching Lola for the weekend! They are wonderful and make it possible for us to travel without the hassle of her!

On Sunday, we got up early and went to church. Afterwards, we packed and took off for Horton. That afternoon we went to my 10 year alumni reunion. It was lots of fun. I got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in forever and show off my cute hubby! =) We headed to one of my friend's parent's house later that evening and didn't leave til 11 at night! It was fun to reminisce and catch up on everyone's lives. We stayed the night at my parent's house.

Monday, we got up and headed to Lake Perry. Michael's parent's have a boat and slip out there. We got together for his mom's birthday. It was fun and relaxing! Tyler was super cute as always! Happy Birthday Janis! After the day up there, we headed home. I tried to do a little tidying up...the house still needs some work since I neglected it all weekend! Also, I can use some extra sleep tonight! But, it was a really great weekend.

No comments: