Monday, June 2, 2008

Parties

Well, Friday night Michael and I each did our own thing. Michael hung out with his friend Geoff, and I went to a SATC party at Sarah's house. She is the perfect host! We had lots of appetizers, cosmos, and gift bags! From there we headed to the movie. It was really good, even though I have only seen episodes here and there! (the picture is blurry, but it's all I got of the group!)










Sat, I went with a friend from work to a tennis clinic. It was mainly a tennis lesson. The most experience with tennis that I've ever had was when we learned the rules and how to hit the ball in PE class. In college, I volleyed a bit with a few friends. So, needless to say, I wasn't that great. It was an interesting experience. It was like going to practice, with the coach correcting everything you did. (turn you hand more to the right, don't lead with your elbow, take a step with your right foot as you hit it, swing all the way through, and many more "helpful" tips) It brought me back to my days in volleyball! I'm glad I went, but doubt I go again. I do want to play a bit with Michael at the park by our house though, with no one critiquing us!

That night, Michael, Cody, and I went to Lisa's for a BBQ party. It was lots of fun! It's always a good time hanging out with friends...










Sunday, we didn't do much. I slept in, which was great.

No comments: