Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shelby's Wedding...

Friday, Michael and I went to visit my Great-Aunt, Grace. She's always so sweet and encouraging even though she's sick. We didn't realize it til we got there, but it was her birthday too! We had a good time chatting with her.

From there, we headed to Horton. That night, we just hung out with my family. My Aunt and Uncle from NM were in town for my cousin's wedding. So, we all caught up on each other's lives. Sat, was Shelby and Brandy's wedding. It was outside, but the day cooperated well. It was a little windy, but that helped with the heat. We had a break between the wedding and the reception. The reception was in town...the wedding party arrived on a trailor pulled by a tractor! We all had lots of fun! Shelby and Brandy looked very happy! It was a good weekend with family.

No comments: