Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Party and Graduations...

This was a very busy weekend. Friday, we met out at Tanner's for to celebrate Lynsey's birthday! It was lots of fun!









Sat, we got up early and met my family in Atchison for my brother, Jason's graduation at Benedictine. It was very long, but we're proud of him! That night, we hung out in Horton with the family. We played Imagine-if...it's fun if you've never played! Sunday, we went to church, then got ready for another graduation. Kelsey graduated from highschool. I can't believe she's that old! She's going to be going to Washburn this fall. Afterwards, we came back to the house and had a graduation party for her and Ja. It was fun to see family, family friends, and teachers! We got back late Sunday, and I still need to catch up on sleep!












And, a picture from last weekend...just cause he's too cute! Doesn't he look like he's up to something?!










Also, I gave my mom her mother's day present... she loved it! Thanks to Lynsey for making it! You can check out her website, sugar bean designs on the right side of this page!

No comments: