Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dessert Party!

Sat, I met up with Sarah. We are working on a great project/gift for our friend Jody. She's getting married next month in CA! Michael and I are going and taking a few extra days for a vacation, I can't wait! And, it will be extra fun to have Sarah and Jackie both there! Once we give the gift to Jody, I'll post pictures on here...

Sunday we had a dessert party at my house for Michael's family. I made four desserts and everyone else each brought one. Also, I made a cheese ball and beer bread. We snacked, then played scattegories with all 8 of us. It was so fun...we were laughing the whole time. It was a great afternoon/evening. I have a ton of goodies left over...I brought them to work with me, I'm sure everyone appreciates that!





Michael and I took Lola to get ice-cream. They gave her a puppy cone, she loved it!

No comments: