Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas!!!

Michael and I had a very busy, but great Christmas! On Christmas Eve, we headed to my parents' house. My mom had dinner for her side of the family. It was yummy and then we opened presents. Afterwards, we headed to Christmas Eve mass. On Christmas, my family got up and opened presents from Santa and each other. Then, we all went to my aunt's house for Christmas with my dad's side of the family. This year, we had Italian food for something different. It was really good! From there, we left for Michael's parents' house. We opened presents from everyone, then had another great meal! Finally, when we got to our house, Michael and I exchanged our gifts to each other...then headed to bed since both of us had to work the next day. It was a wonderful holiday with so much good food and gifts, and it was great to spend time with our families! I'm exhausted again, just thinking about it!










1 comment:

Jackie said...

I have those same pajama pants :)