Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bowling

Ok, I'm still a week behind, but hope to catch up this week with two posts.
My sister came to visit Friday! We went out to eat, then bowling with friends. Sat. day, Kelsey and I went and saw Four Christmas's and then did a little shopping. We went to the AMC on 119th. The show time was only for the fork and dine, but since it was daytime, the tickets were $10 each and $5 of it goes towards a food/drink purchase. It was really nice there and exciting since we'd never been to one of them. There's a HUGE bar when you walk into those theaters...and inside the theater, they come to you to get your orders, crazy place! Kelsey left around 5 to head home. Michael and I stayed home Sat night...watched movies and hung out. Sunday, we did about the same...went to church, then came home and watched movies. It was nice...I'm super old now...not wanting to go out that often! We watched Eagle Eye last night, it was pretty good....crazy action packed!



No comments: