Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ali's Bachelorette Party

Well, I'm still fighting this horrible chest cold that started a week ago. I haven't felt very good, but still managed to a have a bit of fun this weekend. I really hope it goes away soon...and poor Michael, he's just getting it.

Friday night, we had dinner at Olive Garden. It had been a long time since we'd been, and it was good. Sat, I cleaned and ran some errands while Michael worked. That night, Michael went to dinner with some friends, and I had a bachelorette party to attend. Allison and Geoff are getting married in April. Geoff and Michael were roommates at college, and they live very close to us now.

We started out at Allison's house. We made our own coozies, and ate some tacos. They had rented a HUGE passenger van for all of us, which was nice to not have to worry about driving. We went to Tengo Sed Cantina at the P&L district first. It was lots of fun, we even danced on the stage! To finish off the night, we went to Johnny's in Shawnee. It was a fun, close to home bar. I think Allison had a perfect party! Can't wait for the wedding!
Sunday, Michael and I went to his family's house to celebrate Jeff's birthday. Happy 30th birthday Jeff! We had a nice dinner and visited with everyone for awhile.



No comments: