Wednesday, March 11, 2009

San Francisco - Friday

Friday, Feb 20th


We slept in, which was wonderful! We checked out of our hotel, and headed to the next one. Hotel Triton is downtown in the Financial District, and just a few blocks away from the wedding reception site. It is a very trendy, funky hotel. I just love how the hotels are not boring like the ones in the Mid-West! Jackie, Jonah, Michael, and I went to lunch at a yummy pizzeria. Jackie and I wondered around doing a little shopping before Jody and Lisa picked us up from the hotel to go get manicures and pedicures. I loved all the pampering, I could get use that that! Michael and Jonah took a cable car to Alcatraz for a tour. From the salon, we hurried to Jody’s house, changed, and left for the rehearsal at the church. Michael and Jonah met up with us there. After the rehearsal for the wedding, we all headed back to Jody and Kester’s house. Their house is amazing! It’s huge and decorated brilliantly. It made me want to move in! J They had Indian food for the dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that I really liked it. The chicken was wonderful! Once the four of us got back to the hotel, we decided we weren’t quite ready to go home yet. So, we walked around and found a club in an alley. It was fun, they played good music and we danced it up!









No comments: