Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lots of Plans...

My weekend was crazy busy...and I didn't even really have anything planned. Friday we met friends at Johnny's to watch some of the basketball games...too bad for KU! It was fun to have a casual night with friends!

Sat, I ended up in a dart tournament with Chris, he had to have a girl partner and I was his last minute choice. He called me 30 min before it started! I actually played very well for never playing, and impressed him and others! We ended up playing all day in it. My arm was sooo sore that night! Saturday night, Michael, Morgan, Jason, Ben and I went to the movies and saw "I love you man", it was funny.

Sunday, we went to the mall after church and Michael got lots of clothes that he needed, including an outfit for Allison and Geoff's wedding, which is this Friday! I got a few things too. Then, we went to Ben's mom's house, Michael and Ben worked on Ben's mom's vehicle and I chatted with her. Then, we went to Ben's house and watched "Bolt", it was pretty funny too. It was a great weekend!









Pictures for Dana - see how big Cheeto's getting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He still looks so ornery!! But he is still soooo cute!!

MissKarenAshley said...

Aw what a cute cat. Adorable!