Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lots of Work

This weekend went way too fast! My work put on a conference for some of our clients. A co-worker and I have been making all the plans on it, so I have been crazy busy with it! I like doing that sort of thing, but it was a little stressful! Although, it made it worth all the hard work when I got to meet the clients that I've been talking to on the phone for years! It's so nice to put a face to a voice...and they were super excited to meet me!
Friday night, Michael and I went to Jazz for date night. On Sat, I was at the conference making sure everything went smoothly from 7:30am to 5:30pm. I was exhausted by time I got home! That night, I had girl's night. Kristin had several of us over for drinks and food. Later, we headed to Martini Corner. It was a fun night that I needed! Sunday, Michael and I slept in...which felt wonderful! We went out to the Legend's and did a little shopping. It was a good day! Hope this weekend seems longer!

No comments: