Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Time

Friday night, Michael and I went to Johnny Carino's for date night. Sat, Michael worked and I met my best-friend from college and her family for a photo session! It was soooo cold that morning, there were even flurries coming down! But, the family is tough and we got some great ones! I'm still editing them, but here's a few teasers for Jackie!




















Sat night, Lynsey, Jeff, Morgan, and Jason came over for game night. We ended up playing guitar hero all night! Even with never playing before, Jason kicked our butts! Good job Jason!












Sunday, Michael and I went to pick out a Christmas tree! We decided to go early this year to get the perfect one. After much hunting, we found it! You can see how much Michael loves it, since he's hugging it! Yea, can't wait to pick it up in a couple weeks!

No comments: