Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great weekend...

This was a very relaxing weekend...just what I needed! Friday we had a chili cook-off at work....and, I won!!! That was pretty exciting for me! I got a $50 gift card to le gourmet chef and my name will be engraved on a trophy that will be sitting on my desk for a year! Friday night, we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for date night.




Sat, Michael worked and I brought him and his co-workers leftover chili and then got a few birthday presents for people's coming up! That night, Michael went to hang out at Ben's and I ended up staying home and just enjoying the evening with some me-time. It was so nice not to have to go anywhere! Sunday, after church we ate at 5 guys burgers...it was yummy! Then, we headed to Tyler's birthday party. I can't believe he's 2 years old! It goes so fast! He loved his presents....he loves trucks!!!





Also, I have to brag on Michael a bit. Yesterday he had the day off work. When I got home, he had done a ton of raking and bagging of leaves, cleaned up other yard stuff, unclogged the gutters, and had hung up the outside Christmas lights! He's the best!

No comments: