Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A new addition to our family...

Ok, before you get too excited for other reasons about this heading...no, we're not pregnant, but we have added to our family...

Friday night, Michael and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse for date night. It was good as always.
Sat, Michael worked and I headed to Horton. That night, I attended a wedding shower for my brother and Chelsie. My good friend Karen and her kids were there, so it was fun to see them too! Afterwards, we went to see my aunt and uncle who are in Horton for a few weeks from Las Cruces, NM. Sunday, after church, I cooked for my family and my aunt and uncle. It was a good meal and we had a good time hanging out.
From there, I went to meet Michael and his parents. They had a dinner to celebrate 33 years of marriage! Congrats to them! Also, I brought a surprise with me...a kitten from the farm! She's so cute and sweet! We are keeping her and still need a name. So, any suggestions would be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think Ginger is cute!! :)