Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And the name is...


Friday night, Michael and I went to Kristin and Aaron's new house. They have a really cute house in Kansas City, KS. They had a house-warming/Aaron's b-day party! It was a fun, good night.




Sat night, we had another house-warming/b-day party to attend. It was for Lisa Streeter! She just moved into a house over by World's of Fun. It's a ways over there, but a really nice house and location! After eating at Oklahoma Joes with Cody, we all headed over there. Friday and Sat was fun...it's always good hanging out with friends!




Sunday, Michael went to work...but not for his work. He bought another car to fix and sell. So, he worked on it and I did my own side work while he was gone. I had pictures that Judy Williams (the photographer that I'm helping and she's helping me) had given me to do re-touching on. So, I worked on those most of the day. That night, we had a nice quiet evening at home.






Oh, and the kitten's name is......(drum roll please)........Cheeto! Yes, it's silly and different, but so is she! Her favorite thing to do is sit on our feet/shoes! Too cute!

No comments: