Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Deep Cleaning...

Friday night, Michael and I went to Panera for date night. We didn't feel like going home, so we met Dana up at Side Pockets off 87th street to play some pool. We had a lot of fun, my cousin, Larissa met us there later! It was nice to do something low key, but yet still be out.


Sat, Michael worked and I ran around doing errands and then some projects at home. I have now completed my family wall. I have everyone in my family in a different, black frame arranged nicely on our hallway wall. I love it! That night, we went to Perry Lake. It was lake appreciation. The marina puts on a dinner, dance, and prizes for everyone that has a slip out there and their families. It was a fun event...glad it was good weather, last year was super cold!














Sunday, I met friends at the dog park. Lola had a blast! This time we went to one that's fenced in all the way around, so I didn't have to worry about the park police finding her again! When I got back, Michael went to Ben's to play and I did some deep cleaning. It sounds pretty weird, but I loved it. I had so much energy and like being the only one at home when I clean. I turn some music on and go at it! I re-arranged our spare bedroom and love the results! I put on a quilt that my aunt Elaine made for us. It's so soft, if you click on the picture, you can see the detail better. I love it! I really cleaned the other rooms too. There's just a few things I still need to do. It's amazing how good of mood it made me be in! Love it!

No comments: