Sunday, August 10, 2008

Derby

Friday, Michael and I went to a demolition derby in Lawrence at the fair. He has a buddy that was in it. It was fun, I don't know if I've ever been to one...if so, I had to have been pretty little. Shawn got out in the first round, but it was still a good time hanging out with everyone there.

Sat, Michael worked and went to visit Lynsey and Tyler at their house while Jeff was working. Tyler made up a new game while I was there. He put a large couch pillow on the floor, then climbed on the couch and dove onto it. He was cracking us up. We ended up giving him all the pillows so he had a larger target and less chance of hurting himself. He never got tired of it! So, cute. That night, Michael and I decided to stay home and not go any where. It was really nice to have no plans. We made dinner and then watched the movie "21," which was pretty good!

Sunday, we had Michael's family over for dinner. It's been awhile since we've all gotten together. I made pesto rollups for an appetizer, Italian salad, garlic bread with olive oil for dipping, Chicken parmesan, and Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. It was all really good! We played a couple games, then got ready for the rest of the week.

No comments: