Thursday, August 28, 2008

Browntown and Golfing

Friday night, Michael and I went to Bonner Springs for Tiblow Days. Browntown was playing out there. It was lots of fun hanging out and listening to them! If you want to check out Browntown, click here for their website.

Sat, Michael went and hung out with Ben all day and night. I think they played with cars during the day and then went to the movies. I went to play in our company's scramble golf tournament. I was pretty much a pro, after all, a couple nights before I went to Smiley's and hit some balls. So, the tournament went well. Ok, I wasn't exactly a pro, but they used my ball for play three times! And, I saved them on one hole...which helped us win first place!!! Not too bad for my first time actually playing golf! (BTW, I don't count the one time that we went to the Horton golf course in PE as actual playing, but that's a different story.) Afterwards Dana, John T, and I went to Fronteras...the Mexican food was fantastic! Then, that night we went out in Westport. It was a long, fun day!

Sunday, Michael and I didn't do much. He worked outside on the lawn, and I cleaned inside. I'm looking forward to this weekend...extra day off!!!

No comments: