Thursday, July 17, 2008

Andrea's Birthday

Ok, I know I’m super late on my post this week, but in my defense, I’ve been sick! I am now just feeling better and I’m still congested.

Friday, Michael and I went to Stroud’s for date night. I have heard everyone telling how wonderful the food it….Well, we both thought it was just ok. Nothing was fantastic, but it wasn’t exactly bad though. We probably won’t be going back though. Oh well…probably just us.

Sat, Michael worked and I ran around doing errands. That night we went out for Andrea’s 30th birthday party. It was lots of fun! We met at La Bodega for dinner. The sangria was the best! Then we headed down to the P&L district. We hung out in the middle by the stage. They have a dance floor and were playing great music. We had a blast and didn’t get home til almost 4am!

Sunday, we pretty much didn’t accomplish anything since we were still tired from the night before. We did go see Hancock. It was good….a little different that what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it!





No comments: