Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July...

This was a fun holiday weekend. My boss let us out from work at 12:30, so I got to bring lunch up to Michael and enjoy it with him. That night we went on date night to PF Chang's. We love their lettuce wraps!!!

Friday, we headed to the lake. It was fun hanging out and swimming. We came back home that night since Michael had to work in the morning. Michael ended up getting off work early, Cody came over and we all went back to the lake Sat. afternoon. We grilled and swam again during the day. That night, we all watched the fireworks display they had off the dam. We ended up spending the night out on the lake and left early Sunday morning.






We took a nap and really didn't do much on Sunday. We did try a new pizza place...George's pizza on 95th and Antioch. It was yummy! We will definitely go back!

Also, I took engagement pictures of my brother and his fiancé, I'm editing them now. I'll post some of those soon! They turned out great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George's is my absolute favorite! Kinda tucked away in the corner, but it is GOOD!