Monday, October 13, 2008

Michelle's Birthday!

Friday Michael and I met some of his friends out at KCIR. They were drag racing a couple cars. It made for an eventful date night. Sat, Michael worked and I went to the dog park with Morgan and Jason. It was fun! The dogs love it! Lola now knows exactly where we're going and as soon as we get there...she's off running towards the lake!
Kristin and I have been planning a birthday party for our friend Michelle. She just turned 30! We had dinner reservations at Margarita Mama's out at the Legends. The food was pretty good! MM's is part of three different bars that are all connected, so we stayed there and danced the night away! Michelle had a great time....and so did everyone else!




Sunday, Michael and I didn't do much...which was nice! And, yes, there's more picts of Cheeto...I can't help it, so cute! But, I did include Tute, Zoe, and Lola cause I love them too!






No comments: