Tuesday, October 7, 2008

American Royal and Friends

This weekend was the American Royal BBQ! My work helps sponsor a tent each year, so we get to go eat and drink for free. We got out of work early Friday, so Dana and I headed down there. If you've never been...it's an experience! Go early, because it gets packed!!! There's over 800 tents of people bbq-ing and partying! Our tent had a couple other sponsors, food, drinks, and a dj. Michael and some of my other friends met us there. We had a great time!

Sat, Morgan and I went to the dog park. Malcolm and Lola love going. We're going to try to go each week! It's great exercise for us and for them! That afternoon, my friend Karen came to visit! It was great to have a girl's day. We went to the movies, out to eat, and caught up on everything! We need to do it more often!

Sunday, Michael and I took it easy. We got some things done, and went on date night that night!



No comments: