Monday, December 3, 2007

My Birthday!

Nov. 27th was my birthday. I turned 28! I guess the advantage of having it during the week and around a holiday means that I get to celebrate it several times! When we were in Horton for Thanksgiving, we celebrated with my family. I got some great gifts including a couple games we need to try out!



On my birthday, Michael gave me the perfect presents (check out his beautiful wrapping) and took me out to eat at Paulo and Bill's. It was pretty good. Then, we headed to his parents for cake and icecream...good stuff!



This last weekend, we had people over and then went bowling. I hadn't been in quite awhile. It was lots of fun and good to hang out with friends! Also, my parents came on Sat, during the day. We ate at Oklahoma Joe's....the BEST BBQ ever!!!





















No comments: