Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving and Christmas Decorating!

This was a fun week and weekend! Michael and I both had off Thanksgiving, so we headed to Horton Wed. night. The night before Thanksgiving is when everyone that has moved from Horton comes back to hang out at "The Wheel" (the one bar in town). It was a lot of fun. I got to see Karen and chat with her, and some people that I haven't seen in years!

Thanksgiving was lots of fun, but very busy as usual. We had a late lunch at my parent's house, then we headed to Michael's parents for another meal. Everything was really good and I ate way too much!
Sat, I met up with Jackie for lunch and some shopping. It was great to see her and catch up!

Sunday; Michael, Lola, and I went to get a Christmas tree! I love this time of year! The holidays seem to put everyone in good moods! We had fun picking out one! When we got home, we decorated it, along with the rest of our house while listening to Christmas music. Now, it really feels like the holidays! Yea!

No comments: