Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Birthday and Thanksgiving!

This was a very exciting and jam packed weekend! Wed night, Michael and I headed to Horton. We celebrated Michael and Jason's birthday with my family. It was fun, we hung out at Jason and Chelsie's new house. They've done a lot of work to it and it looks great! Thursday was Thanksgiving and my birthday. It was a little unconventional. My cousin Kyle Domann was in a car accident the night before by Atchison. He is ok, just super sore...his cousin was hurt pretty bad though. He still is critical. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Since we didn't have dinner at my Aunt's, we met the rest of the family at Perkins in Topeka. I've never ate out on Thanksgiving, but it was actually a nice dinner. After dinner, Kelsey came back with Michael and I to Shawnee. Michael had to work on Friday and Sat, but Kelsey and I got in line at Walmart at 4:15 in the morning. It really wasn't too much caios. We ended up getting the TV that we wanted and a few other great priced items! But, I have no desire to go back next year. The worst part was waiting in line for a couple of hours, but we came home and took a nice long nap... now we have a fun toy! That night we went to Houlihan's for dinner then watched a movie that night. Kelsey left Sat morning, it was fun having her visit!














Sat night, we celebrated my birthday with friends. We ate at TGI Friday's, where I got an awesome balloon tiara and septor. Then, met up with more friends at Kite's. It was a great time, with a good turnout!





















Sunday, we got up and met Michael's family at the tree farm to pick out everyone's trees...since we had tagged ours a few weeks ago, we got to pick it up. That afternoon we got together again for Thanksgiving dinner and to celebrate my birthday. Dinner was great and I got awesome dessert plates from his family! Love them!!!






No comments: