Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hair, Family, and Friends...

This last weekend was fun and busy...but for some reason, I didn't take any pictures! I took Friday off work and headed to Topeka late morning. I had a hair appt with Chelsie! In case you don't know, she's my brother's girlfriend and in cosmetology school now. She did a great job and I look forward to using her from now on!

From there, I met up with my friend Karen. It had been awhile since we had last hung out. We did a little shopping and then ate and chatted at Old Chicago for awhile. It was lots of fun! I headed to Horton from there. It was great to see my family. We played a couple games, watched movies, and just hung out Friday night and Sat. I ended up going back to KC Sat night.

Sunday, we went to check out Morgan and Jason's new home that they are purchasing! It's very cute and close to our house. It will be nice to have them closer! We all went and ate afterwards at Zarda BBQ. P.S. Tyler is super cute!!!

Monday, I had off work for Martin Luther King Day. It was great. I got to go to Michael's work and take him to lunch. Then, I got a few things done. It was a good, long weekend! Going back to work on Tuesday was tough! ;)

Ok, since I didn't take any picts this weekend...here's Tute wanting to go outside. He wants out so bad, but forgets how cold it is and wants in after about 10 min! He knows that the doorknob opens the door, he just can't turn it! Poor guy, he needs thumbs!

No comments: