Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkins and OU

This was an exciting weekend. Friday night, Michael and I went to Carrabba's Italian grill. It was ok, we have had better Italian though. By the way, Michael doesn't usually have this much facial hair or look this scruffy, but he's growing it out for his halloween costume!

Sat evening I headed to Ottawa. It was homecoming at OU (where I went to college for two years) and I met up with my friend Melissa for dinner. We ran into a bunch of friends from school and headed to a party to catch up with everyone.






On Sunday, Michael and I met his family for our yearly "getting pumpkins". We go to a place in DeSoto. They have a barn, lots of pumpkins to choose from, home-made goodies, animals, and other country things. It was lots of fun, but very windy!

No comments: