Monday, September 17, 2007

Social Suppers and the Lake

On Friday, Kelli and I decided to try something new for lunch. We headed to Social Suppers in Prarie Village during our lunch break at work. It's really neat, you go and choose which dinners you want to make, then follow the directions on each station to prepare your dishes. They are ready to be thown in the freezer for when you are want an easy meal. Check it out at... http://www.socialsuppers.com/ You can also arrange to have parties there!

This weekend was busy, but fun. Friday night, we hung out with friends around a fire pit. It was cold, but the fire helped. Sat, we headed to Lake Perry for customer appreciation. They had a dinner, a dj, and prizes. We had a lot of fun chatting and hanging out. And, I won a microwave! I never win, so that was so exciting!!! Sunday, we didn't do too much. I cleaned the house and it looks so much better! I always feel good when it's clean.

No comments: