Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day with the Rice Family




This last weekend, my family came to KC for father's day. We had them over to our house for lunch. It was our first married dinner! We had mini burgers on Hawaiian sweet rolls, Italian salad, honey baked beans, home-made ice cream and a rice krispi roll. It was a great meal. I would like to thank Janis for the wonderful ice cream maker! That was the first time we used it, it's great and super easy! I think I'll make some more tonight!

After lunch, we headed to the stadium. The game was good, we won by 1 run! Then, headed back to our house. We watched a little video from the wedding on my dad's camcorder. It was pretty funny watching everyone dance and have a good time! They left around 6pm. It was a good, but exhausting day!

No comments: