Monday, July 28, 2008

Job Possibilities...

Friday night, Michael and I went to Lee's Summit to visit Cody. We ate at a really good old school diner. They had great burgers and fries. We definitely want to go back! Then, we went to see Step Brothers, it was pretty funny!

Sat, I had a lunch meeting in Overland Park. I met with Judy Williams, her photography business is escalating very fast. She is needing help with digital retouching, and I am looking to get more experience and tips in Photoshop and in taking photos. It went very well, we think we can help each other out. I'm going to start taking on some of her re-touching and will be going to assist her with some photo shoots. She'll give me pointers on both and I'll hopefully be able to take some work off her hands. Also, a little extra cash will be nice, and I get to do the re-touching in my house! Hopefully, this will be a good step in having my own business in photography! I go on our first shoot together at a wedding in Aug! Wish me luck!

Michael and I really didn't do much Sat. night, we did eat at Jazz. It's always good and they had a live Jazz band!

Sunday, after church, I headed to Horton for Chelsie's Pampered Chef bridal shower. The shower was good. I think Chelsie got a lot of fun cooking stuff to stock up their kitchen with. Michael went to Lake Perry to sail with his dad for the day. He had a good time too!

It was a great weekend, but can you believe it? I didn't take any pictures all weekend!!! I'll do better next week!

No comments: